Plumbing & Gas
Water & Gas Compliance Checks
Gas Compliance Check Guide
- Pressure test the property to see if there are any leaks.
- Check to see if all gas appliances are safe and up to standard.
- Check the cooktop(if gas) to see if it is functioning correctly.
- Check the hot water unit(if gas) and see if it is functioning and compliant.
- Check gas heaters to see if they are functioning correctly.
- Make any recommendations regarding any issues including insured safety such as venting throughout the house.
Water Compliance Check Guide
- Pressure test the property to see if there are any leaks- if leaks are found we can report how big they are, then recommend a new work order being issued to look for where the leak is which takes more time.
- Visually check all flexi hoses throughout the property and recommend replacement if needed.
- Check all tapware for leaks either from dripping or 'o' rings.
- Check toilets for leaks.
- Check water temperature at the nearest fixture to hot water systems to ensure it is compliant.
- Make a list of recommendations and if urgent conduct required work on approval at site then and there and waver the compliance check fee and charge hourly rate(min 1 hour) to rectify the problems.
To know more - or to touch base with us, call iCheckit on (08) 6271 0088 or drop an email to us at email@example.com.